We have a new, easy to remember web address for our vampire writings. www.vampiresdontcry.com - this site is a standalone at the moment, but will eventually transition over and point straight to the blog here...that way you can stay in touch will all our scintillating news and updates!
The Vampires Don't Cry world includes the first series by Ian Hall & April L Miller Vampire High School (VHS) and all of its assorted backstories and collections. The actual Vampires Don't Cry (VDC) series-which takes up where VHS left off- is slated to be introduced in 2014.
- Our vampires don't glimmer, shimmer, shine, sparkle or glitter.
- Our vampires bite hard, bite often, and are known to tear heads off, just to make a point.
- Our vampires are NOT all good-looking twenty-year-old models.
- Our vampires don't spend all day 'making out' or 'hooking up' or 'hanging around'.
- Our vampires spend their days looking over their shoulders, because a Helsing is never too far away.
- Our vampire hunters (Helsings) are armed to the teeth; they have to be, and they only take prisoners so they can execute later in style.
- Our plots are real, sometimes elaborate, but gritty.
- Our climaxes are gutsy, bloody, brutal and final.
So, having got that off my chest, if you're still with me, stay tuned here for more excitement! So far we have over a quarter of a million words.... and still writing.